Dental care is available by appointment to residents of Hamilton County. Clinic hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The dental clinic provides preventive, restorative, and emergency care to patients 4-20 years of age.
Adults are also seen for emergency dental care.
- Services are provided on a sliding fee scale based on family income.
- We provide basic care at no additional charge to TennCare recipients (ages 4 - 20) AND CoverKids recipients (ages 4 -18)
- After an appointment is scheduled download the appropriate form below.
- Complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment.
- A parent OR guardian must sign the forms if the patient is under age 18. If a guardian signs the forms, custody papers must be brought to the first appointment.
Forms to Download:
- The Patient Registration Form English OR Espanol
- The Bilingual Dental Medical History Form
- The Medical Information Consent Form English OR Espanol.
- The Patient Financial Responsibility Statement in Bilingual Format