Our Birchwood Health Center serves the north end of Hamilton County including the Georgetown area. The Center is located at 5625 Highway 60, Birchwood TN, 37308, next to the old Birchwood Elementary School. Birchwood is the heart of activity every February for the Sand Hill Crane migration.
Telephone: (423) 961-0446 (Some services are walk-in, some require appointments, call to inquire)
Monday & Friday 8AM - 4PM
Tuesday & Thursday 8AM - 3PM
Wednesday 8AM - 6PM
Fees/Payments: TennCare accepted; sliding scale fee services offered; some private insurance accepted.
- Childhood immunizations
- Adult Immunizations
- Newborn genetic screenings (PKU, Sickle Cell Anemia, Thalassemia, Hypothyroidism, Biotinidase deficiency)
- Examination for Pediculosis (head lice)
- Pregnancy testing
- Family planning
- Emergency contraception
- HIV testing and counseling
- Adult and pediatric primary care services
- Breast and cervical cancer screening