Our Sequoyah Health Center is conveniently located on the west side of the Tennessee River near Soddy-Daisy, TN. Other nearby communities include Lakesite, Falling Water, and Middle Valley. This modern and comfortable center offers most of the services found at the main Health Department campus. You'll find a professional and compassionate staff waiting to meet your needs. Parking is free. The center's address is 9527 W. Ridge Trail Road, Soddy-Daisy, TN 37379:
Telephone: (423) 209-5490 (Some services are walk-in, some require appointments, call to inquire)
Electronic Medical Record Fax: (423) 498-4584
Main Fax (and WIC Fax): (423) 842-5353
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fees/Payments: TennCare accepted; sliding scale fee services offered; some private insurance accepted.
- Childhood immunizations
- Newborn genetic screenings (PKU, Sickle Cell Anemia, Thalassemia, Hypothyroidism, Biotinidase deficiency)
- Examination for Pediculosis (head lice)
- Pregnancy testing
- Family planning
- Emergency contraception
- Routine adult immunizations (MMR, Td)
- Breast and cervical cancer screening program
- HIV testing and counseling
- Pediatric primary care services
- Dental care