Telephone: (423) 209-5440 (Some services are walk-in, some require appointments, call to inquire.)
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fees/Payments: TennCare accepted; sliding scale fee services offered; some private insurance, Cover Kids.
Services Available (when operating at full capacity):
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
- Adult Immunizations
- Childhood/Back-to-School Immunizations
- Dental Care (pediatric; limited adult emergency care)
- Pregnancy testing
- Presumptive TennCare for pregnancy
- Family planning
- Emergency contraception
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- HIV testing and counseling