I was tested at the Hamilton County Health Department's COVID-19 testing site at Alstom. How do I get my results?
Follow the instructions on your MyResults Card, which is included in your information packet.
How do I register to receive my results online?
- Visit https://pathgroup.luminatehealth.com/
- Click the SIGN UP button to create an account.
- Provide the requested information
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Click the SIGN UP button at the bottom of the page
- If you have children or others in your household waiting for test results, create separate accounts for each individual. You may use the same email address but create different usernames.
When do I get notified?
- PathGroup will notify you by email when your results are ready to view in the portal after you have created an account.
- You can also create an account by texting MyResults to 66349. The text will provide the link to create an account.
- Receive your results faster, sign up to receive your results online.
How can I print my test results from PathGroup?
1. While on the dashboard, click “My Labs”
2. On the upper right-side corner click “Results Options”
3. Click on “Lab Reports”
4. Click on “Attachment”. The PDF lab result will open and can be printed from there.
What if I have problems creating an account or finding my results in the portal?
PathGroup offers technical support for their online portal. Visit http://www.pathgroup.com/technology/myresults/ for technical assistance.
What if I don’t have internet access?
If you do not have internet access, let the attending medical professionals at the test site know and request to receive your results through a phone call. If you miss your call, your results will be mailed.
What if I wasn’t tested at a Health Department site?
If you were tested at a facility not operated by the Health Department, contact that organization to get your results. The Health Department does not have access to negative results from other providers. However, the Health Department receive all positive results for Hamilton County residents and will call positive cases to conduct contact tracing.
What if I test positive?
Health Department contact investigators receive ALL POSITIVE results for Hamilton County residents and will call you to conduct contact tracing. If an investigator hasn’t reached out to you within 24-36 hours of receiving a positive result, please call the Hotline at 423-209-8383.
What if I test positive but don’t reside in Hamilton County?
If you were tested at a Hamilton County Health Department testing site and live outside of Hamilton County, Health Department staff will call to notify you of your positive test results and provide general instructions for isolation. However, your results will be sent to your local or district health department for contact tracing investigation. Contact tracing protocols vary by state.
When you receive your COVID-19 lab results on the Pathgroup portal or in the mail, you might see the words “detected,” “out of range” or “not detected”. What do these terms mean? Do I have COVID-19?
“Detected” means that virus was seen in the lab in your specimen – this means you tested positive for COVID-19.
“Not detected” means that no virus was found in the specimen submitted to the lab for testing – you tested negative and do not have COVID-19.
On every lab results page you will also see the “reference range”, which tells you where you fall on the range compared to the lab results of most healthy people. Most people who are not sick with COVID-19, or see “not detected”, would have their test results fall within the “normal range”.
“Out of range” means you tested positive for COVID-19 and that the virus was detected in the specimen.
If I have recovered from COVID-19, how could I save lives by donating my plasma?
Visit https://www.bloodassurance.org/covidplasma for more on donating plasma.
For general questions, call the Hamilton County COVID-19 Hotline at 423-209-8383. Please note: the Hotline does not have access to test results.