We apologize for the inconvenience, but due to the COVID-19 response, this site is providing limited services.
Services currently offered include:
Presumptive TennCare for pregnancy
Breast & Cervical cancer screening
WIC services are currently provided via telephone consultation.
Telephone: (423) 209-5440 (COVID vaccines are provided on a walk-in basis. All other available services require appointments.)
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fees/Payments: TennCare accepted; sliding scale fee services offered; some private insurance, Cover Kids.
Services Available (when operating at full capacity):
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
- Adult Immunizations
- Childhood/Back-to-School Immunizations
- Dental Care (pediatric; limited adult emergency care)
- Baby and Me Tobacco Free
- Newborn genetic screenings (PKU, Sickle Cell Anemia, Thalassemia, Hypothyroidism, Biotinidase deficiency)
- Examination for Pediculosis (head lice)
- Pregnancy testing
- Presumptive TennCare for pregnancy
- Family planning
- Emergency contraception
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- HIV testing and counseling