Hep C can be cured!
Treatment for Hep C is usually one pill a day for a few months, with few side effects.
After a confirmatory Hep C test the Viral Hepatitis Case Navigator – a dedicated member of Health Department staff – will provide Hep C infected persons with the following:
- Post-test counseling and education
- Referrals for assessment and evaluation for Hep C treatment and care
- Linkage to other support services:
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health
- HIV (if co-infected) to Ryan White Case Manager
- Syringe Services Programs
For more information check out our Hep C Resources page, or you can contact the Viral Hepatitis Case Navigator on (423) 209-8039.
Previous Page: Where Can I Get Tested for Hepatitis C?
Next Page: Hepatitis C Resources
Return to to Hepatitis C home page