Hep C can be cured!
Treatment for hepatitis C is usually just one pill daily for 8-12 weeks, with over 90% of people successfully cured.
After a confirmatory Hep C test, the Viral Hepatitis Case Navigator – a dedicated member of the Health Department staff – will provide people with hepatitis C with the following:
- Post-test counseling and education
- Referrals for assessment and evaluation for hepatitis C treatment and care
- Linkage to other support services in the area as needed
- Substance abuse resources
- Mental health services and resources
- HIV (if co-infected) to Ryan White Case Manager
- Syringe Services Programs (SSPs)
For more information check out our Hep C Resources page, or you can contact the Viral Hepatitis Case Navigator at (423) 209-8197.
Previous Page: Where Can I Get Tested for Hepatitis C?
Next Page: Hepatitis C Resources
Return to to Hepatitis C home page