|Wet, lather, and scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.|
No soap and water?
Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Remember, sanitizers do not eliminate all types of germs.
| ||Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women.|
Take steps to prevent heart disease:
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Get active and eat healthy
- Control your cholesterol and blood pressure
- Quit smoking and avoid secondhand smoke
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation