The Nicotine Prevention & Cessation program works to:
- Increase access to quitting services in Hamilton County.
- Prevent use of tobacco and nicotine products in youth and young adults.
- Identify and eliminate tobacco-related health disparities.
- Protect Hamilton County residents from the harmful effects of second and third-hand smoke and vape emissions.
- Decrease the culture of social acceptability of tobacco and nicotine products in public spaces.
- Work with community partners to create or strengthen smoke-free policies.